WSQ Perform Work at Height
Course Reference Number: TGS-2022013389
Funding Validity Period: 8 May 2022 - 30 Apr 2024
Course Fee: S$110.00 (before GST)
Mode of Training: Classroom & Practical
Mode of assessment: Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
- Legislation and Guidelines pertaining to WAH
- Type of WAH equipment and unsafe practices with their use
- Criteria for selection of WAH equipment
- Fall Arrest System and Fall Prevention System
- WAH equipment inspection and record keeping
- WAH hazard identification
- WAH fall control measures
Who Should Attend?
The “Perform Work At Height” is a mandatory training course for all workers performing WAH in construction and other industry sectors.
Certification Obtained and Conferred By:
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SSG and Safety Pass to candidates who met assessment requirements.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge
Learners are assumed to have:
• Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
• Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace Numeracy level 3 and above.
- Training Hours – 7.5 hours
- Assessment Hours – 2 hour
Medium Of Instruction