Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0027313-MF
Funding Validity Period: 1 May 2022 - 7 Oct 2024
Course Fee: S$250.00 (before GST)
Mode of Training: Classroom & Practical
Mode of assessment: Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
- Select an appropriate MEWP, including risk assessment for the task to be carried out
- State the safety requirements under the Workplace Safety and Health Act and the Code of Practice for Working Safely At Height related to MEWP
- Carry out pre-start inspection
- State factors affecting stability
- Identify common hazards during traveling, setup, operation and parking of MEWP and their control measures
- Conduct workplace inspection
- State function of all MEWPs controls, including emergency controls and emergency procedures Use personal protective equipment appropriate to the task, worksite and environment as a result of a risk assessment conducted and according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operate MEWP safely
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
For individuals who are assigned to carry out the lifting operation of load involving a Lifting Machine. This is also a mandatory course under the Workplace Safety and Health (Operation of Cranes) Regulations.